Driver Training Products presents – A Revolutionary New Product.
Our DRILLESS Technology provides a solution for Brake Installation in Modern Driver’s Ed Cars everywhere. As technology increases in newer vehicles, so do hazards and obstacles that make the old way of bolting into the floor a danger and hassle.
SAVE LABOR • TIME • MONEY
- Most of the Drilling and Labor occurs on the passenger side. Our Patented Platform Brake allows for NO DRILLING ON THE PASSENGER SIDE.
- Modern Cars present many issues for Installation on the Drivers-Side: It is common for there to be no space or place for Traditional Mounts. Our custom DRILLESS Kits are made to fit all major styles used by Driver’s Ed Programs, Driving Schools, and Auto Dealers.
INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL
- Place the DRILLESS PLATFORM BRAKE on the Passenger Side – the Platform with the Brake bolted on it rides the slope of the firewall. The Extension Plate lays flat on the floorboard and provides needed Stability.
- Interestingly, the Instructor will note they no longer push down on the brake vertically, as it is replaced by a more natural, horizontal braking action.
- The DRILLESS BRAKE makes it easy to move the Brake from One Vehicle to Another. Just pick up the PLATFORM BRAKE from the Passenger-Side and undo the bolts holding the DRILL-LESS PLATE down on the Drivers-Side.
NEVER GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY
- When going Drill-Less, all the convenience and ease of this new approach can be at your fingertips.
- All major models are available or under trial.
- Call today 443-326-1543 for more information, or to request vehicle-specific Drill-Less Options for your Program.